Friday, May 3, 2013

What's in my Bag

Hello everyone! Surprise, surprise:) I am back after a year-long hiatus, errrrrr more than a year actually. A lot of things happened and I got so busy that blogging took a backseat for a while. But now I am here and I will be posting regularly again just like old times. So as a comeback post, I would like to talk about the two things I am very crazy about: make-up and bag. Well, make-up, you know it already. It is what inspired me to create this blog. I love trying new products and of course, I love the way it can enhance the way I look. The second thing is bag. I am a self-confessed bag addict and I just go gaga whenever a bag topic is opened and my hubby gets scared hahaha. I don't own a fortune of bags but I'm totally obsessed with the small collection I have.

Ok, enough of the introduction. Yep, yep that was only an intro:)) The one bag that I carry almost everyday since I got it is my small Longchamp Le Pliage Tote in black. This is a very versatile bag and it may not look so glamorous, but it is a very practical companion. I initially thought of using it as a diaper bag, but the moment I unpacked it, I couldn't resist toting it around anymore. It is lightweight, very easy to maintain and can carry a whole lot of stuff so don't be fooled by its size. It is also very portable, it can be folded neatly so it is perfect for traveling.

What's Inside my Le Pliage Tote?





These are the things I carry inside this bag everyday.


Coach Wallet, a Carolina Herrera GWP bag that I use as an organiser, hand sanitizer, L'Occitane shea butter hand cream and foot cream, facial tissue, wet wipes, a pen, my phones,chewing gum, my sunnies, my son's sunnies and a La senza make-up bag...


Inside the La Senza makeup bag: MAC Studio Fix Powder, MAC 109 and 182 brushes, YSL mascara, MAC dainty blusher, YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick, MAC See Sheer lipstick, Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Candy Apple, L'Occitane lip balm, Clinique Air Brush concealer, Dior lip liner, MUFE Aqua Eyes Pencil in 23L

I do toss in a palette of eyeshadows and a perfume from time to time or whenever I get dolled up for an occasion. Oh, and I always keep a bar of chocolate or a pack of biscuits to counter sudden hunger attacks while on the go:)

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and if you have a blog, please do a What's in my Bag post too or mention them in the comments section. It is always fun to see what others are carrying in their bags hahaha:)) Have a nice day and stay tuned for more. See ya<3

No comments: