Monday, December 26, 2011

My Favorite MAC Lipsticks

I am listing my must-have MAC lipsticks. You may notice that the ones I chose are neither very opaque nor too bright. These are the shades that I usually reach for all the time. These lipsticks last around 3-4 hours on me, but I notoriously lick and bite my lips frequently so they might actually last longer if you can restrain yourself:) MAC lipstick retails at 92SR/pc.

Ravishing lipstick is a beautiful peachy coral shade with a slight orange tint to it. It's very creamy and is quite opaque. It looks a bit matte with just a slight sheen. Because of its creaminess, it can sometimes accentuate dryness on the lips, so make sure that your puckers are well exfoliated and moisturized before you apply it.


 
 Ravishing

See Sheer is a sheer, lightly coraled-pink lipstick. It’s not overly sheer and does give a noticeable tint and sheen to the lips. It's a gorgeous MLBB(my lips but better) shade because it's not a boring nude, it gives your lips a bit of an oomph without being overly "done".




See Sheer


Plumful is a pinky plum/mauve with berry undertone lipstick. It's very pigmented and has a slight sheen, more like a lipstick gloss. It's my perfect "on the-go" lipstick.





Plumful
  Note: Please excuse my dry, chapped lips:D

Do tell us about your favorite lipstick/s in the comment section:)
Til the next post! See ya<3

2 comments:

Shazia rafat said...

Yet again..love your writting style :) Just like most of your lipsticks are Lustre, coincidently most of my MACs(actually just 4) are matte....i have Taupe, velvet teddy, Please me & yes the star of ur blog "ravishing" :) Try out Mac's (presently in store)Pro longwear Lip liners...OMG...they're the longest lasting lip colors i have yet to come across...absolutely DIVINE ! & the best part is,no amount of makeup remover erases it ! :)

Ice said...

Oh thank you Shazia, i just usually type whatever comes to my mind first although identifying & describing the right shade is sometimes really difficult and brain-racking...i'll definitely check out the lipliners when I get to visit the mac store...i'm not really big on lipliners, I just have two, a neutral almost pinkish lipliner from shiseido and a true red by rimmel. i've been crushing velvet teddy for the longest time, maybe it's about time for me to snag it:) but I try to stay away from matte finishes bec my lips are always too dry. I have ruby woo and mocha, altho mocha is satin it tends to look matte on my lips...